Win/Loss Request

To request your Win/Loss Statement you can either stop by the Cashier's Cage and request in person or by submitting a notarized copy of the Win/Loss Request form through mail to 777 Grand Casino Blvd. Shawnee OK 74804.

The Win/Loss Request form can be downloaded by clicking the 'Download Win/Loss Form' button below.

Download Win/Loss Form