top of page

Win/Loss Statement Request

To request your Win/Loss Statement, please stop by the Players Club and request in-person or by submitting a notarized copy of the Win/Loss Request form on this page through mail to:

Grand Casino Hotel & Resort
777 Grand Casino Boulevard
Shawnee OK, 74804

The Win/Loss Request form can be found to the right or by clicking the PDF icon below.

bottom of page